Who is excited for the Big Game coming up? Well if you’re excited for that, you’re really going to be excited for the recipes that I have in store this week! For the next five days I’ll be brining you some tasty recipes to serve up for the football game coming up! And I must mention that they all feature beer, cheese and brats. Get excited!
Today’s post is the base for a couple of other recipes coming this week. I am a huge fan of beer cheese dip. I love it served up with pretzels or bread. I took it a step further by adding in beer brats. So I guess technically it’s Beer Brat Beer Cheese Dip. That’s a lot of tasty going on!
This recipe offers a creamy dip perfectly served with warm, soft pretzels. I used Guinness in this recipe but you can use any dark beer that you have or enjoy.
So on that note, let’s get this party week started!
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning packet
- Â½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Â½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- â cup beer of your choice
- Â½ pound beer brat meat, cooked and crumbled
- Soft pretzels to serve
- 1 green onion, chopped, to garnish (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese and ranch seasoning in a medium-sized bowl using a handheld mixer.
- Slowly add in a bit of beer and a bit of shredded cheese as you blend, until all has been added.
- Hand mix in the brat meat and place the mixture into an oven-safe dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately with pretzels.